1998 Oldsmobile Bravada Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Oldsmobile Bravada
- Transmission stuck in Park
- Do you have to remove the front drive shaft to R&R the transfer case motor
- where would the most likely place to look for a Freon leak in my ac system
- Oil leaking from main rear gasket,can I add no leak to oil? Oil found on garage.
- What part do I need and how do I fix my heater? Is it the AC control module?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1998 Oldsmobile Bravada Problems
The heater core under the right side of the dashboard may leak engine coolant which can puddle on the passenger front floor. The loss of coolant may cause an engine overheating condition. Our technicians tell us that removal of the dash board is necessary to replace the heater on these vehicles.
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
1998 Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
its stuck in four wheel and did all the diag to get to the motor as a culprit.
after charging system the Freon only last a couple of days . Using a 134a leak detector I am not picking up anything . I will be taking the shell off of the evaporator next to check it , but was wondering if there is a common area that the bravado was known to leak from.
Mechanic says it is between engine & transmission & he would have to drop transmission to fix. Would it be okay to add a no leak additive?
1998 Oldsmobile Bravada Recalls
1998 Oldsmobile Bravada Reviews
373..000 and no issues just routine maintance hard to beat a gm product have driven it acroos country twice excellant ride will get in and go away no worries at all still hjave factory water pump ball joints radiator transmission never rebuilt universals still factory on have replaced wires plugs antifreeze and trans fluid and filter mine is proof of mobil1 products take care of it use qualit...
I Love my Bravada so much I have named her and my children and husband consider her part of the family. Though the fuel pump failed not to bad to repair. I neglected the humming noise and the jolt as I would start to drive. Sure enough due to my neglect the drive shaft (rear)ended up on the ground. Cant wait to get her fixed cant wait to get back on the road with good ole trusty.