1996 Oldsmobile Bravada Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Oldsmobile Bravada
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1996 Oldsmobile Bravada Problems
The heater core under the right side of the dashboard may leak engine coolant which can puddle on the passenger front floor. The loss of coolant may cause an engine overheating condition. Our technicians tell us that removal of the dash board is necessary to replace the heater on these vehicles.
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
1996 Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
It idles fine
All other gears are smooth and it happens only in reverse
1996 Oldsmobile Bravada Recalls
1996 Oldsmobile Bravada Reviews
bought this vehicle 2 months ago with 187,000 miles on it. I knew it was going to need some work. When we bought it it was getting about 16 mpg. With just doing a simple tune up I now get around 19mpg. Not bad for an AWD vehicle. replaced the tie rod ends and brakes over the last couple of weeks and I can't complain about anything. I LOVE this vehicle and so does my wife who is the one that dri...
MANY Problems w/brakes, power, fuel pump, transmission
I have owned this vehicle for over 6 years and it is one of the best cars that I have. The car has close to 205,000 miles on it and could possibly go to 300,000. The radiator was replaced in 2006, brakes in 2005, windshield in 2009. At the end of June 2010, I will have to replace the front wheel bearings because of a grinding noise when I drive at least 17 mph at 1.5 RPM. I know this will c...