2003 Oldsmobile Aurora Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Oldsmobile Aurora
- I have a 2003 olds aurora ,service system stability warning is on what should I
- a/c blowing cold on passenger but hot on driver side??
- I have no rear brake lights on my 2003 Oldsmobile Aurora. It is a 3.5 version.
- how hard is it to change crankshaft sensor
- How to find the camshaft sensor in my oldsmobile aurora.having it replaced cant
2003 Oldsmobile Aurora Problems
A failing crankshaft position sensor may cause the engine to stall intermittently.
The head light switch may fail causing erratic head light operation.
2003 Oldsmobile Aurora Questions
We replaced the bulbs in both the turn signals and brake lights. The turn signals work. The head and tail lights work. The fuse and switch next to the brake pedal tested as working, but the brake lights do not work. Is there another relay or switch in the wiring that would cause this problem?
where is it located
2003 Oldsmobile Aurora Recalls
GM recalls certain 2002-2003 Cadillac Devillle, Seville, Oldsmobile Aurora, and Pontiac Bonneville vehicles because the fuel tank pressure sensor may fail and cause a fuel leak. In the presence of an ignition source, a fuel leak may result in a fire. Dealers will replace the fuel tank pressure sensor.