2001 Oldsmobile Aurora Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Oldsmobile Aurora
- What do the check engine codes mean for my 2001 olds aurora 4.0. They are below
- Can you change the fly wheel without dropping the transmission ?
- 2001 auroraantitheft system shuts car down while moving..how to disable pk 3
- AC blows hot out of drivers side but cool out of passengers side
- I HAVE COOL AIR BLOWING OUT THE DRIVERS SIDE,ICE COLD OUT THE PASS. SIDE.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2001 Oldsmobile Aurora Problems
A failing crankshaft position sensor may cause the engine to stall intermittently.
An automatic transmission fluid leak may develop from the rubber section of a transmission cooler line. In some cases the rubber section of hose can be replaced. In others, the complete cooler line must be replaced to correct this type of leak.
2001 Oldsmobile Aurora Questions
PO 134 PO135 PO132 PO174
I have a cracked flywheel and it needs to be replaced. I have 2 conflicting opinions about the repair. one mechanic said to replace it they have to drop the transmission. Another said he can do it without messing with the transmission.
CHANGED THE DRIVER BLEND AIR DOOR ACTUATOR, EVEN PUT IT IN THE COLD POSISION AND IT STILL BLOWS COOL.IS THERE SOME OTHER WAY THE AIR NEEDS TO BE COOLED OR IS THERE ANOTHER BLEND AIR DOOR THE AIR GOES THRU TO BE COLD ON THE DRIVERS SIDE. IT DONT MAKE SENSE TO B COLD ON THE PASS SIDE AND NOT ON THE...
2001 Oldsmobile Aurora Recalls
The anti-lock brake system hydraulic control unit (HCU) may leak brake fluid. A brake fluid leak may compromise braking ability, which could result in an accident. Dealers will inspect and replace the HCU if necessary.
2001 Oldsmobile Aurora Reviews
i bought this car used and i must say it turns heads everywhere.There are not a lot of them on the road,which makes this car truly unique.I have had many road trips and i use half the gas my taurus used which was a much newer model.I have luxury at my fingertips and the car is fun to drive,great sound and features.No major problems just usual maintenance,i love my car.I give the aurora five stars.
Hi I have to say this car is going to be the death of me i just want to set the thing on fire. Now i see why they stoped making these cars i been having so many problems with the security light that stops the car from turninon. Ive had the car for 3 years i bought it with 89,0000 miles and in over 3 years ive spent more then 4000 trying to get it to were i dont have any problems but everytime ...
Dont know whats wrong with this car. All of a sudden it started to act up after 8 years. when i start the car up to warm it up my indash turns off all my guages get stuck where it was at when it started acting up. Happens when im driving to thinking it can be the alternator or some wiring problem. did this happen to anyone els or just me?