1998 Oldsmobile Aurora Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Oldsmobile Aurora
- what is the problem if its idling too high
- parking lights go on off, then remain on for 5 min and repeats
- What could be the problem? Why would car be doing this?
- When motor is turned off, and headlights and interior lights go out, parking
- Check engine light came on. Is running a little rough....could it be bad gas?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1998 Oldsmobile Aurora Problems
A failing crankshaft position sensor may cause the engine to stall intermittently.
An automatic transmission fluid leak may develop from the rubber section of a transmission cooler line. In some cases the rubber section of hose can be replaced. In others, the complete cooler line must be replaced to correct this type of leak.
1998 Oldsmobile Aurora Questions
When i put the car in drive and push on the gas pedal it feels as if the brakes are applied and car doesnt want to move and if it does it only goes so far and then its like the brakes are applied.
Codes P0171, 0174, 0300 came up. How do I find out what they mean? Gas cap has been checked and is good.
My 1998 aurora overheated a couple of days ago. The oil is not milky on the dip stick. Took the car around the block twice after letting it warm up...temp gauge at beginning was at 200 degrees when I took off. After two laps around the block the temp gauge rose close to 220. Pulled into my lo...
1998 Oldsmobile Aurora Reviews
i have a 1998 aurora and its the best car i could ask for it has some small problems but over all its nothing i could get too upset about to me its a high end car and you get what you pay for parts and repairs are high but if you want a nice car that wont let you down then its worth it plus you can turn heads to