1998 Oldsmobile Aurora Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Oldsmobile Aurora
- Where can I find one of the replacement tanks and how much am I looking at?
- where is the constant power fuse located for the radio and power antenna
- I did a full tune up after the car startee\d runnin rough and it was code p0307
- occasionally when driving car will not accellerate much past around 50 mph,
- While driving I lose all my dash lights and the instruments lights come on.
1998 Oldsmobile Aurora Problems
A failing crankshaft position sensor may cause the engine to stall intermittently.
The head light switch may fail causing erratic head light operation.
1998 Oldsmobile Aurora Questions
code read misfire in 7 code p0307
When i put the car in drive and push on the gas pedal it feels as if the brakes are applied and car doesnt want to move and if it does it only goes so far and then its like the brakes are applied.
lights blink erratically on and off for hours.Also the electronic box controlling lights sometimes makes loud noise.
Now window on passenger side only works from driver.
Battery gets run down.
1998 Oldsmobile Aurora Reviews
i have a 1998 aurora and its the best car i could ask for it has some small problems but over all its nothing i could get too upset about to me its a high end car and you get what you pay for parts and repairs are high but if you want a nice car that wont let you down then its worth it plus you can turn heads to