1995 Oldsmobile Aurora Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Oldsmobile Aurora
- Clicking noise with coresponding vibration in gas pedal when engine is turned off.
- how to reset change transmission fluid warning on readout
- Check engine light is on; car stuck in 2nd gear, sounds like solenoids?
- In what sequence do I bleed the brakes after fixing a rear brake line leak?
- what causes a rough idling and surging on the highway but does not stall?
1995 Oldsmobile Aurora Problems
A failing crankshaft position sensor may cause the engine to stall intermittently.
The head light switch may fail causing erratic head light operation.
1995 Oldsmobile Aurora Questions
temp gauge goes all the way up, goes into shut down mode, traction control turns off. engine not hot getting a false reading. happens within a mile of
a cold start. installed new cooling sensor.
I need to replace my fuel pump on my 1999 Oldsmobile Aurora wheres the fuel pump located? under seat? or under the trunk somewhere help please
1995 Oldsmobile Aurora Recalls
GM has recalled 1995-1997 Cadillac Deville, Eldorado, Seville, and Oldsmobile Aurora vehicles because the fuel rail and fuel system return line may crack and leak fuel. In the presence of an ignition source, a fuel leak may result in a fire. Dealers will replace the fuel rail and return line.
1995 Oldsmobile Aurora Reviews
i had a head gasket job done about 3weeks ago, the car now burns oil about 5qts in 2days and now it started missing and stalls out what could be the problem.
backfiire at initial startup from overnight no more problems as started the rest of the day runs good