1996 Oldsmobile Achieva Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Oldsmobile Achieva
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1996 Oldsmobile Achieva Problems
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. This can result in an engine overheating condition. A leaking water pump will require replacement.
1996 Oldsmobile Achieva Questions
throttle position sensor crank shaft sensor temperature control sensor have all been changed and coil packs.stiill have weak spark and floods instantly.
My security light on dash comes on and stays for a while then goes off or car will not start. Changes swtches already light was off. Then came back on again what can be done to by security system.
How do I replace the turn signal bulb for the left front?