1994 Oldsmobile Achieva Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Oldsmobile Achieva
- Does the master cylinder need bleed too?
- Does the 95 Oldsmobile come with a distributor?
- The low coolant light is on and I added more coolant and it still didn't go off.
- Where is the fuel relay switch (cut off)located on a 1994 Oldsmobile Achieva?
- Does the steering wheel have to be removed to replace the turn signal/parking
1994 Oldsmobile Achieva Problems
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. This can result in an engine overheating condition. A leaking water pump will require replacement.
1994 Oldsmobile Achieva Questions
We replaced the back drum breaks, disks, and cylinder and correctly put them back together but the breaks are still not working correctly. We do not know how with all the electrical stuff on the master cylinder if it needs bleed too or if it just needs completely replaced.
We changed the fuel pump and it won't start now. Someone said there is a switch that has to be reset.
The engine runs at normal operating temperature (about 195 degrees) while on the highway. When I stop at traffic stops the engine temperature increases from 195 degrees to over 220 degrees then returns to normal when back on the highway. I have had the thermostat, radiator fan motor & radiato...