1994 Oldsmobile Achieva Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Oldsmobile Achieva
- Engine temperature increases in traffic
- Does the 95 Oldsmobile come with a distributor?
- The low coolant light is on and I added more coolant and it still didn't go off.
- Where is the fuel relay switch (cut off)located on a 1994 Oldsmobile Achieva?
- Does the steering wheel have to be removed to replace the turn signal/parking
1994 Oldsmobile Achieva Problems
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. This can result in an engine overheating condition. A leaking water pump will require replacement.
1994 Oldsmobile Achieva Questions
We changed the fuel pump and it won't start now. Someone said there is a switch that has to be reset.
The engine runs at normal operating temperature (about 195 degrees) while on the highway. When I stop at traffic stops the engine temperature increases from 195 degrees to over 220 degrees then returns to normal when back on the highway. I have had the thermostat, radiator fan motor & radiato...
Do I need torx or allen wrenches ?
Which size do I need ?