1993 Oldsmobile Achieva Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Oldsmobile Achieva
- Replaced fuel pressure regulator valve, have pressure to fuel rail, return pressure from pressure regulator, injectors won't open, what could be the problem? It's a 2.3 quad 4 dohc
- Water in the oil. Is this a water pump problem or head gasket?
- What to do to motor missing
- When it rains I get a leak on my drivers side front floorboard.
- how do i remove and replace ignition key cylinder on a 1993 oldsmobile achieva s
1993 Oldsmobile Achieva Problems
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
1993 Oldsmobile Achieva Questions
Stop leak stopped problem. Reappeared after 3 weeks and "seems" to get into oil after engine is turned off. Overnight about 1 pint of water in oil by next morning. Car has not overheated in the past for as far as I can remember. I use only synthetic oil
Motor runs but misses, what would cause it?
I have sat in my car while it rained and I could not see any water come in from underneath the steering wheel, but when I close my door and walk away for a minute and open my door the puddle will be on my floorboard. I have also cleaned out as much as I could of the leaves that were stuck in the ...