1993 Oldsmobile Achieva Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Oldsmobile Achieva
- Replaced fuel pressure regulator valve, have pressure to fuel rail, return pressure from pressure regulator, injectors won't open, what could be the problem? It's a 2.3 quad 4 dohc
- Water in the oil. Is this a water pump problem or head gasket?
- What to do to motor missing
- When it rains I get a leak on my drivers side front floorboard.
- how do i remove and replace ignition key cylinder on a 1993 oldsmobile achieva s
1993 Oldsmobile Achieva Problems
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. This can result in an engine overheating condition. A leaking water pump will require replacement.
1993 Oldsmobile Achieva Questions
Stop leak stopped problem. Reappeared after 3 weeks and "seems" to get into oil after engine is turned off. Overnight about 1 pint of water in oil by next morning. Car has not overheated in the past for as far as I can remember. I use only synthetic oil
Motor runs but misses, what would cause it?
I have sat in my car while it rained and I could not see any water come in from underneath the steering wheel, but when I close my door and walk away for a minute and open my door the puddle will be on my floorboard. I have also cleaned out as much as I could of the leaves that were stuck in the ...