1993 Oldsmobile Achieva Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Oldsmobile Achieva
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1993 Oldsmobile Achieva Problems
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. This can result in an engine overheating condition. A leaking water pump will require replacement.
1993 Oldsmobile Achieva Questions
Stop leak stopped problem. Reappeared after 3 weeks and "seems" to get into oil after engine is turned off. Overnight about 1 pint of water in oil by next morning. Car has not overheated in the past for as far as I can remember. I use only synthetic oil
Motor runs but misses, what would cause it?
I have sat in my car while it rained and I could not see any water come in from underneath the steering wheel, but when I close my door and walk away for a minute and open my door the puddle will be on my floorboard. I have also cleaned out as much as I could of the leaves that were stuck in the ...