2011 Nissan Versa Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Nissan Versa
- car feels like it wants to stall after coming to a stop.
- Versa ran fine yesterday. Today, nothing.
- Ballpark price to replace brake line and/or oil pan on 2011 Nissan Versa?
- when should I change my break fluid on my 2011 nissan versa I have 45,000 miles
- my engine has been knocking shortly after car was purchased brand new.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2011 Nissan Versa Questions
Son-in-law jumped me off (Ford F-150), cranked right up and I let car idle 15-20 minutes. Asked wife to go out and cut it off. She did and tried to re-crank, nothing. She has Honda and tried to jump, Versa would barely turn over but would never crank. Took battery to Advance Auto, battery is ...
I ran over a concrete median when a child darted in front of my car, now I can see that there is fluid leaking from my undercarriage and it doesn't look or smell like oil - and when I apply the brakes its making a knocking sound. I assumed I messed up the brake line...
I have no issues with my car
2011 Nissan Versa Reviews
My Versa CVT 2011 shut off while driving in traffic. It was summer time, all electric equipements were running (radio, a/c) I was able to restart the car on neutral and turning the ignition again. I brought the car to Nissan dealer & they recommended me to have my injectors clean up (Not usually required under 20 000 Kilometer of use). Short after my visit to the dealer I experienced the same p...
We have driven this car from Ohio to South Carolina at lest 5 times since new......and we plan another trip next month. I have been very happy with this little car and had only had problems with the back hatch, gas springs and hatch lock.....we use it a lot. Best mileage I got was 34MPG.....70MPH to 80MPH on Interstate 77.....I dont know what it is supposed to do but i am OK with that. I wo...
I own a Nissan Versa Hatchback, I am soooo not happy, besides the lack of power, gas mileage is lousy. One year later, I needed a knew engine, and this was not the first car to need it, it was the third in this dealership! So how many other cars are there like this? Then when I asked Nissan for a different vehicle because I didn't"TRUST" this one anymore they told well, this is your car and w...