2010 Nissan Versa Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Nissan Versa
- car didnt start, battery is good, making clicking sound when trying to turnover
- Should fuse have blown first to prevent an electrical fire?
- my front right door handle is broken, how much do I pay for repair?
- Tire pressure monitoring system replacement
- why does the driver air bag feel hot when shut down after driving
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2010 Nissan Versa Problems
If the vehicle is hard to start after setting overnight, the problem could be the fuel pressure regulator has failed and is allowing the fuel pressure to bleed off. A failed fuel pressure regulator will should be replaced.
2010 Nissan Versa Questions
I steam cleaned the carpet in my Versa. A week later while driving about ten miles fire came through the front passenger side carpet. I stopped and poured some bottled water on it. It stopped burning. After a few minutes I tried to start it and it started fine. I checked lights, radio, horn etc...
the door is definitevely locked.
auto shop did diagnostic last week, stated possibilities were starter, fuel filter, catalytic converter, and vacuum leak
2010 Nissan Versa Recalls
Nissan is recalling 2008–2010 models equipped with Garmin Nuvi 750 navigation systems because the battery may overheat, which could lead to a fire. Nissan will notify owners and Garmin technicians will replace the unit's battery and insert a spacer to prevent the problem from reoccurring. This will be performed free of charge.
2010 Nissan Versa Reviews
My Versa now has 60K miles on it and still drives like a dream. I had a problem with the electric power steering when I purchased the car. Nissan replaced this and NO difficulties since. So far this has been the ONLY problem with my hatchback :) A Gr8 car by any measure. I've added many extras like Mag wheels, Big Michelins, front end Mask, and a Gr8 stereo. One of the best cars I've owned. I'm...
Brakes go to the floor when holdingdown brakes
This is a great car. Quiet, sometimes one does not know that it running. Great Air Conditioning drives like a dream.