2009 Nissan Versa Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Nissan Versa
- Buying a Used Kia Rio 2008 OR Nissan Versa 2009
- Why did my versa disaster the check engine light came,me on an stay on? Now it
- Car starts great each turn but only for 3 seconds then dies...as pressure lost.
- Tire light flashes a few seconds and stays constant. Any reason or fix?
- What would cause the fan on my Air conditioner to stop working, and how much $$?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2009 Nissan Versa Problems
If the vehicle is hard to start after setting overnight, the problem could be the fuel pressure regulator has failed and is allowing the fuel pressure to bleed off. A failed fuel pressure regulator will should be replaced.
2009 Nissan Versa Questions
I can feel the cold air when I put my hands up to the vents, but the fan will not come on anymore. On the last day that it was working, I had to have it turned on high, and it was kind of speeding up and slowing down. Does anyone know how much this kind of repair will cost?
I got my car fix in 2011 the air bag has to be replace and I just want to know that could be some they did wrong that could make this leak?
It broke from the inside and he outside which I have will not let me glue it on I tried. The Nissan people here in Lake City, FL want to charge me 65.00 to glue it on or replace the whole door handle the door still opens, but it leaks where he broke is missing now. I have a warranty that I purcha...
2009 Nissan Versa Recalls
Nissan is recalling 2008–2010 models equipped with Garmin Nuvi 750 navigation systems because the battery may overheat, which could lead to a fire. Nissan will notify owners and Garmin technicians will replace the unit's battery and insert a spacer to prevent the problem from reoccurring. This will be performed free of charge.
2009 Nissan Versa Reviews
I bought a 2009 Versa in 2009. Was mostly happy up until the last year. Wheel covers don't last, fell off. It only had @ 50,000 miles on it when the battery died in May 2013. I understand batteries at some point will need replaced but even the tech at auto parts said that was a bit early for that. Then in June (this year 2013) the AC goes out. Took it to my mechanic for diagnostic ($90) w...
Coming up on 4 years, bought our Versa new in 2008. Nearing 100,000 miles and while a basic vehicle, we have been very pleased. Some of the interior is made cheaply - one plastic piece near the floor board has come off 3-4 times and the passenger front armrest fabric is coming out. Overall, though for 100,000 miles, we have been very pleased with this little car. It has the 1.8 4 cyl engine and...
Nissan Versa puts the Sub in standard. We bought this car "used" with only 750 miles in 2009. So far we are just under 6000 miles and it would seem that the problems have started. For what ever reason the key will not come out of the ignition and it has been this way for a couple of months. After a couple of years the car battery had to be replaced for no apparent reason (with about 4000 miles)...