2009 Nissan Titan Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Nissan Titan
- how do you replace the cabin brake light? Or I guess you call it the third light
- I can't get any air to come out of the defroster vents, what's wrong?
- Do my radio have a fuse and my lights keeps blowing out is this electric?
- Why would a drive shaft mount need to be replaced when a truck only has 16000 miles?
- Ticking noise coming from engine
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2009 Nissan Titan Problems
Overheating and/or lack of proper venting can cause the rear axle seals to leak. Excessive fluid loss can result in major damage to the rear differential assembly and/or axle bearings.
A weak or failing fuel pump can cause power loss due to lower fuel pressure and lean mixture conditions. This rarely causes a Check Engine Light to illuminate and should be repaired to avoid catalytic converter damage.
2009 Nissan Titan Questions
I need to replace the brake light on the cab of my truck I cannot figure out how to do this I asked the supply store right on my part and they did not know can you help
The vents in the dash work fine, but when I try to switch to any other vent, it does not switch - lots of fan and heat, but can't direct it
I have a 2009 Nissian Titian and the radio is display the word "Phone" and will not play. It will not power off but there is no sound coming out. When I turn up the volume the volume level number goes up on the screen but no sound. So how can I fix this? My lights bulbs also blow quick ...
2009 Nissan Titan Recalls
The instrument panel fuel gauge may show fuel in the fuel tank when there is none, typically about 1/4 when the tank is empty. This could cause the vehicle to run out of gas and stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the fuel sender unit inside the fuel tank to correct this concern. This recall is expected to begin on March 22, 2010.
The pin that secures the brake pedal to the mounting bracket may become dislodged. This would cause the pedal to become loose, and could compromise braking action. Dealers will inspect the pivot pin area and replace the brake pedal assembly if necessary. This recall began on March 22, 2010.