2008 Nissan Titan Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Nissan Titan
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2008 Nissan Titan Problems
Overheating and/or lack of proper venting can cause the rear axle seals to leak. Excessive fluid loss can result in major damage to the rear differential assembly and/or axle bearings.
A weak or failing fuel pump can cause power loss due to lower fuel pressure and lean mixture conditions. This rarely causes a Check Engine Light to illuminate and should be repaired to avoid catalytic converter damage.
2008 Nissan Titan Questions
i hooked my autel up to read pid data on my friends new truck and post cat o2s are reading 2.125 volts.pre cat o2s are switching + and - .5 volts as normal st fuel trim at zero as it should.engine is strong at any rpm,all data looks good.im shocked at the post cat o2s reading a solid 2.125 volts,...
then when it did more than click it was a slow turning sound then back to clicking.
It's in the steering column.
2008 Nissan Titan Recalls
The instrument panel fuel gauge may show fuel in the fuel tank when there is none, typically about 1/4 when the tank is empty. This could cause the vehicle to run out of gas and stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the fuel sender unit inside the fuel tank to correct this concern. This recall is expected to begin on March 22, 2010.
The pin that secures the brake pedal to the mounting bracket may become dislodged. This would cause the pedal to become loose, and could compromise braking action. Dealers will inspect the pivot pin area and replace the brake pedal assembly if necessary. This recall began on March 22, 2010.