2007 Nissan Titan Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Nissan Titan
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2007 Nissan Titan Problems
Overheating and/or lack of proper venting can cause the rear axle seals to leak. Excessive fluid loss can result in major damage to the rear differential assembly and/or axle bearings.
A weak or failing fuel pump can cause power loss due to lower fuel pressure and lean mixture conditions. This rarely causes a Check Engine Light to illuminate and should be repaired to avoid catalytic converter damage.
2007 Nissan Titan Questions
One the car is out of park it shift fine. I have to jiggle the shifter to get it to move into place.
doesnt accelerate as it used to and in higher gears (autmatic btw) when on the highway it seems to top out at about 2k rpm. I can still feel like its revving highter than 2k, andf im still speeding up. and the engine seems quieter and less power for sure.
if you need a better explanation ill be...
How do you remove the plastic clamps that are on the heater control valve? There are no connections to loosen.They connect the heater hoses going to the heater and from the engine. The clamps are solid with small hole in them. No screws or pressure clamps.
2007 Nissan Titan Recalls
The instrument panel fuel gauge may show fuel in the fuel tank when there is none, typically about 1/4 when the tank is empty. This could cause the vehicle to run out of gas and stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the fuel sender unit inside the fuel tank to correct this concern. This recall is expected to begin on March 22, 2010.
2007 Nissan Titan Reviews
I have a 2007 Titan and tow constantly 5500 lbs wondering if my load is still behind me. I love this truck or maybe I should just call it a vehicle because it drives,feels and handles like a car. Also even though it's a V8 I can still use regular gas. I love it!!