2010 Nissan Sentra Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Nissan Sentra
- Fuel Pressure Regulator May Bleed Off Pressure Overnight
- Check Engine Light/Loss of Power Due to Throttle Body Unit Failure
- Check Engine Light Due to Failure of Catalytic Converter Closest to Cylinder Head
- Crankshaft and Camshaft Sensors Leaking Oil Into Connector
- Loose Screws Inside Intake Manifold Can Cause Internal Damage if They Fall Out
- What will be cost of changing rear muffler & gaskit for Nissan Sentra 2010
- Does a dealer have to replace a burned out brake light?
- Is there one fan belt just for the air conditioner compressor?
- front disc brake knocking noise during braking when moving forward & reverse
- What is the cost of replacing my driver's side mirror?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2010 Nissan Sentra Problems
If the vehicle is hard to start after setting overnight, the problem could be the fuel pressure regulator has failed and is allowing the fuel pressure to bleed off. A failed fuel pressure regulator will should be replaced.
The catalytic converter closest to the cylinder head can fail causing illumination of the Check Engine Light. Prompt repair of this problem is recommended because the catalyst material can be sucked into the engine and cause internal damage.
2010 Nissan Sentra Questions
I purchased a bulb at a part store but they didn't want to try it.
My A/C stopped working suddenly. I thought perhaps it was the fan belt.
Noise is louder when is heated up. Noise is from front right wheel,
2010 Nissan Sentra Recalls
Certain engines were assembled with a zinc coating applied to a terminal stud bolt that is thicker than specification. This can result in a poor electrical connection that may cause stalling, difficulty starting, and damage to the engine control module. If the engine were to stall while driving, the likelihood of a crash would increase. Dealers will replace the positive battery terminal and cover to correct this concern.
Nissan is recalling 2010–2011 Sentra models due a machining irregularity on the bolt/washer surface of the positive battery terminal cable end that causes a gap to occur in the contact area of the terminal. This may cause the engine to stop running while the vehicle is in motion at low speed with a hard or no start, which increases the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the positive battery terminal cable end with a new one, free of charge.
Nissan is recalling 2008–2010 models equipped with Garmin Nuvi 750 navigation systems because the battery may overheat, which could lead to a fire. Nissan will notify owners and Garmin technicians will replace the unit's battery and insert a spacer to prevent the problem from reoccurring. This will be performed free of charge.
2010 Nissan Sentra Reviews
This car has refused to start three times. Have had a clutch sensor replaced twice and just yesterday, it wouldn't start. Had to pop the clutch to get it to run so I could get home. Has anyone else had this trouble?
I have a 2010 Nissan Sentra SR and I really like the vehicle. The car is a winner as a gas miser in my opinion with 25 mpg city/ 34 mpg highway. I average about 30 miles per gallon. I really like the fact that the car comes with most features standard. The voice controlled bluetooth phone link is one of the prized options that helps to keep me safe when receiving or making ...
Great car so far, only 12600 miles. Love the heated seats.