2009 Nissan Sentra Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Nissan Sentra
- Fuel Pressure Regulator May Bleed Off Pressure Overnight
- Check Engine Light/Loss of Power Due to Throttle Body Unit Failure
- Check Engine Light Due to Failure of Catalytic Converter Closest to Cylinder Head
- Crankshaft and Camshaft Sensors Leaking Oil Into Connector
- Loose Screws Inside Intake Manifold Can Cause Internal Damage if They Fall Out
2009 Nissan Sentra Problems
If the vehicle is hard to start after setting overnight, the problem could be the fuel pressure regulator has failed and is allowing the fuel pressure to bleed off. A failed fuel pressure regulator will should be replaced.
The catalytic converter closest to the cylinder head can fail causing illumination of the Check Engine Light. Prompt repair of this problem is recommended because the catalyst material can be sucked into the engine and cause internal damage.
2009 Nissan Sentra Questions
I was told that I need a new rear beam. How much would that be?
took it to auto zone & the machine says possible cylinder misfiring..what are possible repairs ???
We have also replaced a few fuses and the brakes are working. There were no warning signs, no engine light on, either.
2009 Nissan Sentra Recalls
Nissan is recalling 2008–2010 models equipped with Garmin Nuvi 750 navigation systems because the battery may overheat, which could lead to a fire. Nissan will notify owners and Garmin technicians will replace the unit's battery and insert a spacer to prevent the problem from reoccurring. This will be performed free of charge.