2009 Nissan Sentra Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Nissan Sentra
- Fuel Pressure Regulator May Bleed Off Pressure Overnight
- Check Engine Light/Loss of Power Due to Throttle Body Unit Failure
- Check Engine Light Due to Failure of Catalytic Converter Closest to Cylinder Head
- Crankshaft and Camshaft Sensors Leaking Oil Into Connector
- Loose Screws Inside Intake Manifold Can Cause Internal Damage if They Fall Out
- I have a noise when I'm steering stopped or low speed.What could this be
- How can I align my rear wheels? chimes make my bearings hum,
- my girlfriend's 2009 Nissan sentra is sputtering..
- My 2009 Sentra won't come out of park. The shift override button didn't work!
- how much to replace front driver side window
2009 Nissan Sentra Problems
If the vehicle is hard to start after setting overnight, the problem could be the fuel pressure regulator has failed and is allowing the fuel pressure to bleed off. A failed fuel pressure regulator will should be replaced.
The catalytic converter closest to the cylinder head can fail causing illumination of the Check Engine Light. Prompt repair of this problem is recommended because the catalyst material can be sucked into the engine and cause internal damage.
2009 Nissan Sentra Questions
I have had the tie rods axles and struts checked. I do notice some noise when going over bumps. The noise when steering is like a popping or grumpling sound i can feel it by my pedals.
I was told that I need a new rear beam. How much would that be?
took it to auto zone & the machine says possible cylinder misfiring..what are possible repairs ???
2009 Nissan Sentra Recalls
Nissan is recalling 2008–2010 models equipped with Garmin Nuvi 750 navigation systems because the battery may overheat, which could lead to a fire. Nissan will notify owners and Garmin technicians will replace the unit's battery and insert a spacer to prevent the problem from reoccurring. This will be performed free of charge.
2009 Nissan Sentra Reviews
The catalytic converter fails all the time and destroys the engine. The first one the warranty fixed, cost $6000, the second one they do not want to fix with warranty and want to charge me $7000