2007 Nissan Sentra Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Nissan Sentra
- Nissian Crankshaft and Camshaft Sensor Recall
- Fuel Pressure Regulator May Bleed Off Pressure Overnight
- Check Engine Light/Loss of Power Due to Throttle Body Unit Failure
- Check Engine Light Due to Failure of Catalytic Converter Closest to Cylinder Head
- Crankshaft and Camshaft Sensors Leaking Oil Into Connector
- Horn worked sometimes now it don't as well as everything on wheel center.
- why will my 2007 nissan sentra not start after engine stalled?
- Do you have to drop the tank to change the fuel pump?
- My rpms go crazy when I start my car. Sometimes won't start. Plus slow or no acceleration. Hesitation going in gear.
- the car is showing that some oil might be leaking from the gear box. how harmful
2007 Nissan Sentra Problems
The engine may stall at times due to a failed crankshaft position sensor and/or camshaft position sensor, These sensors can fail intermittently as they warm with the engine. Sensors on certain models have been recalled by Nissan and will be replaced as necessary. Please visit our recall section for this model to see if your vehicle is covered by this recall.
If the vehicle is hard to start after setting overnight, the problem could be the fuel pressure regulator has failed and is allowing the fuel pressure to bleed off. A failed fuel pressure regulator will should be replaced.
2007 Nissan Sentra Questions
2007 Sentra with a 2.0 ltr. Or is there an access hole in the trunk? Friend's car and I'm not there to see for myself.
2007 Nissan Sentra Recalls
The brake master cylinder may leak fluid internally past a seal and into the brake booster. This will cause braking performance to deteriorate. Dealers will inspect the master cylinder and replace it if necessary. This recall began on July 23, 2008.
2007 Nissan Sentra Reviews
Very few problems that cannot be explained by normal wear and tear. Although I am at a loss with a problem with a squeak in the front end while driving. I've found that my bottom rear engine mount was split in two and had that replaced but the problem persists. If anything it has worsened which leads me to believe its suspension related but the dealer tells me everything checks out. Does anyon...
I owned this car since 07 starting to have few mechanical problems but can't compare whatsoever because its been a great car since Day 1. It has 168,000 miles took 34 trips got 31 mpg and rode pretty smooth back in the day. I am looking for a new car now but have had an good experience out of my Sentra never gave a problem.
I have a 2007 Sentra, anybody have issues with Back end out of alignment