2007 Nissan Sentra Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Nissan Sentra
- Fuel Pressure Regulator May Bleed Off Pressure Overnight
- Check Engine Light/Loss of Power Due to Throttle Body Unit Failure
- Check Engine Light Due to Failure of Catalytic Converter Closest to Cylinder Head
- Crankshaft and Camshaft Sensors Leaking Oil Into Connector
- Loose Screws Inside Intake Manifold Can Cause Internal Damage if They Fall Out
- Horn worked sometimes now it don't as well as everything on wheel center.
- How difficult is a Heater Blower Motor Replacement?
- After replacing sparkplugs the engine idles fast and surges.
- What are the torque specs for the right front axle hub nut on a 2007 Sentra 2.0L
- How hot is too hot on your temperature gauge?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2007 Nissan Sentra Problems
If the vehicle is hard to start after setting overnight, the problem could be the fuel pressure regulator has failed and is allowing the fuel pressure to bleed off. A failed fuel pressure regulator will should be replaced.
The catalytic converter closest to the cylinder head can fail causing illumination of the Check Engine Light. Prompt repair of this problem is recommended because the catalyst material can be sucked into the engine and cause internal damage.
2007 Nissan Sentra Questions
I've had my car into the shop 3 times now because it was overheating, and they've replaced the radiator once, and the thermostat twice now, and they can't seem to figure out what the problem is. The temperature gauge on my car has always moved up to the 4th notch out of 8, but ever...
2007 Nissan Sentra Recalls
The brake master cylinder may leak fluid internally past a seal and into the brake booster. This will cause braking performance to deteriorate. Dealers will inspect the master cylinder and replace it if necessary. This recall began on July 23, 2008.
2007 Nissan Sentra Reviews
Very few problems that cannot be explained by normal wear and tear. Although I am at a loss with a problem with a squeak in the front end while driving. I've found that my bottom rear engine mount was split in two and had that replaced but the problem persists. If anything it has worsened which leads me to believe its suspension related but the dealer tells me everything checks out. Does anyon...
Car is very nice and runs well. Transmission allows the car to be very peppy
The CV tranny was making a noise and found out that Nissan had extended the warranty to 120000, mine was at 98320, due to problems. Brought my 07 Sentra to the dealer and sure enough the tranny was bad. It was replaced free of charge, but if it wan not covered it would have cost in excess of $2800.00. Now I'm having an intermittent stalling problem. Owned the vehicle since say one in 07