2007 Nissan Sentra Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Nissan Sentra
- Nissian Crankshaft and Camshaft Sensor Recall
- Fuel Pressure Regulator May Bleed Off Pressure Overnight
- Check Engine Light/Loss of Power Due to Throttle Body Unit Failure
- Check Engine Light Due to Failure of Catalytic Converter Closest to Cylinder Head
- Crankshaft and Camshaft Sensors Leaking Oil Into Connector
- the car is showing that some oil might be leaking from the gear box. how harmful
- After replacing sparkplugs the engine idles fast and surges.
- What are the torque specs for the right front axle hub nut on a 2007 Sentra 2.0L
- How hot is too hot on your temperature gauge?
- Horn worked sometimes now it don't as well as everything on wheel center.
2007 Nissan Sentra Problems
The engine may stall at times due to a failed crankshaft position sensor and/or camshaft position sensor, These sensors can fail intermittently as they warm with the engine. Sensors on certain models have been recalled by Nissan and will be replaced as necessary. Please visit our recall section for this model to see if your vehicle is covered by this recall.
If the vehicle is hard to start after setting overnight, the problem could be the fuel pressure regulator has failed and is allowing the fuel pressure to bleed off. A failed fuel pressure regulator will should be replaced.
2007 Nissan Sentra Questions
2007 Nissan Sentra Recalls
The brake master cylinder may leak fluid internally past a seal and into the brake booster. This will cause braking performance to deteriorate. Dealers will inspect the master cylinder and replace it if necessary. This recall began on July 23, 2008.
2007 Nissan Sentra Reviews
Very few problems that cannot be explained by normal wear and tear. Although I am at a loss with a problem with a squeak in the front end while driving. I've found that my bottom rear engine mount was split in two and had that replaced but the problem persists. If anything it has worsened which leads me to believe its suspension related but the dealer tells me everything checks out. Does anyon...
I have a 2007 Sentra, anybody have issues with Back end out of alignment
Car is very nice and runs well. Transmission allows the car to be very peppy