2004 Nissan Sentra Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Nissan Sentra
- Nissian Crankshaft and Camshaft Sensor Recall
- Fuel Pressure Regulator May Bleed Off Pressure Overnight
- Check Engine Light/Loss of Power Due to Throttle Body Unit Failure
- Check Engine Light Due to Failure of Catalytic Converter Closest to Cylinder Head
- Crankshaft and Camshaft Sensors Leaking Oil Into Connector
- What's the fuel pressure measurement supposed to be read when testing?
- want to make the cig lighter outlet always hot. can I use the pink radio wire?
- showing code PO303 misfire cyl 3 service engine light goes on and off
- code showed car misfiring what causes this??
- in drive foot on brake engine shudders also occurs in park
2004 Nissan Sentra Problems
The engine may stall at times due to a failed crankshaft position sensor and/or camshaft position sensor, These sensors can fail intermittently as they warm with the engine. Sensors on certain models have been recalled by Nissan and will be replaced as necessary. Please visit our recall section for this model to see if your vehicle is covered by this recall.
If the vehicle is hard to start after setting overnight, the problem could be the fuel pressure regulator has failed and is allowing the fuel pressure to bleed off. A failed fuel pressure regulator will should be replaced.
2004 Nissan Sentra Questions
It's to use a trickle charger. will this cause damage to the radio? TYVM
took 2 dealer couldn't find anything wrong suggested replacing everything but the kitchen sink and then wasnt sure it would be corrected. replaced plugs and battery
AANY HELP GREATLY APPRECIATED
car appears 2 want 2 go forward shudder only lasta few seconds but does occur often
car runs well otherwise and no warning lights appear
2004 Nissan Sentra Recalls
The engine coolant temperature can vary at the coolant sensor due to its unique location. If these variations are large enough, a brief interruption in the signal output from the sensor may occur. If the signal interruption is so brief that the electronic control module (ECM) logic does not have time to diagnose the condition, the engine may stop running without warning. This condition will commonly occur only at low speeds. If the engine stalls without warning, a crash may result. Dealers will reprogram the ECM to correct this concern. The Nissan recall number is R0606.
2004 Nissan Sentra Reviews
I bought the SPEC SE-R And I've got to say, I like the car alot. Wished it did a little better on gas mileage. Also I was it had a 40/60 slit to gain access to the trunk. The car has gotten me into a little bit of trouble with the law. The car just wants to go. I got to let do what it wants to do sometimes. Other than that, so far so good. Had the car for about 2 months and already had to...