2004 Nissan Sentra Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Nissan Sentra
- Nissian Crankshaft and Camshaft Sensor Recall
- Fuel Pressure Regulator May Bleed Off Pressure Overnight
- Check Engine Light/Loss of Power Due to Throttle Body Unit Failure
- Check Engine Light Due to Failure of Catalytic Converter Closest to Cylinder Head
- Crankshaft and Camshaft Sensors Leaking Oil Into Connector
- would cataclean make my car run worse possibly?
- are there 2 cat conveterers on this car?front and back?
- Every time I turn on my car it'll putt. After 5 minutes while driving it. It'll stop putting & drive smoothly.
- Every time I turn on my A/C my car makes noise. What's wrong with it?
- how do I get the consol off my 2004 Nissan sentra
2004 Nissan Sentra Problems
The engine may stall at times due to a failed crankshaft position sensor and/or camshaft position sensor, These sensors can fail intermittently as they warm with the engine. Sensors on certain models have been recalled by Nissan and will be replaced as necessary. Please visit our recall section for this model to see if your vehicle is covered by this recall.
If the vehicle is hard to start after setting overnight, the problem could be the fuel pressure regulator has failed and is allowing the fuel pressure to bleed off. A failed fuel pressure regulator will should be replaced.
2004 Nissan Sentra Questions
it loses power after its been warmed up and almost stops completlyat a very low speed.but when i let up on the accelerator a little sometimes it will regain power and take off on me.the mecanic here in my town said two codes were showing.cat code and evap/i was pricing cats online and looks like ...
2004 Nissan Sentra Recalls
The passenger side air bag inflator may rupture if deployed in a crash. This can cause metal fragments to injure passengers. Dealers will replace the passenger side air bag inflator free of charge to resolve the problem.
This limited regional recall is for vehicles currently registered or first sold in southern Florida, along the Gulf Coast, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, Saipan and American Samoa. Upon deployment the passenger airbag inflator could rupture, increasing the risk of personal injury. Dealers will replace the passenger side air bag inflator to correct this concern.
This limited regional recall is for vehicles currently registered or first sold in Florida, Puerto Rico, Hawaii and the U.S. Virgin Islands, and equipped with Takata-brand air bag inflators. Upon deployment the driver and/or passenger airbag inflator could rupture, increasing the risk of personal injury. Honda dealers will replace the affected airbag inflator modules to correct this concern.
2004 Nissan Sentra Reviews
I bought the SPEC SE-R And I've got to say, I like the car alot. Wished it did a little better on gas mileage. Also I was it had a 40/60 slit to gain access to the trunk. The car has gotten me into a little bit of trouble with the law. The car just wants to go. I got to let do what it wants to do sometimes. Other than that, so far so good. Had the car for about 2 months and already had to...