1999 Nissan Sentra Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Nissan Sentra
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1999 Nissan Sentra Problems
Excessive timing chain noise, a rattling or ticking, on higher mileage cars may lead to timing chain failure, which can cause engine damage. There are upgraded chain tension guides with a steel backing to improve durability and a modified repair procedure no longer requires the removal of the cylinder head to replace the timing chain. Maintaining proper engine oil level and frequent oil changes are important to ensure the long-term durability of this engine.
1999 Nissan Sentra Questions
We have simply tried taking the screw out and using pliers to pull it out. However the o-ring will not budge. We've tried every which way to jam it loose buy nothing works. Its almost like there is some kind of sealant or something on it.
when im low on gas my gaslight doesnt come on at all. Anyway to fix this
ok I was driving last night and when i shifted into 2nd the clutch went down with no resistance and wouldn't come back up. I was not able to shift due to the clutch not engaging. I have to turn the car off and put it in gear to start moving and then during driving I have to power shift. Im wo...
1999 Nissan Sentra Reviews
I bought my 1999 Nissan Sentra in June of 99 with 15 miles on the odometer. My car today has 291,300 miles on it today. It has survived 3 teenagers, Many trips for band competitions, cheer competitions and volleyball games. My car is still going strong.