1995 Nissan Sentra Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Nissan Sentra
- Filling my car with petrol, it streams out of the petrol tank's hole
- Is there an engine recall on a 95 nissan sentra?
- Where to check for power steering leaks
- Can the timing chain effect performance if its worn and general info on it sabre
- What's wrong with my car if it starts up but won't stay cranked up long.
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1995 Nissan Sentra Problems
Excessive timing chain noise, a rattling or ticking, on higher mileage cars may lead to timing chain failure, which can cause engine damage. There are upgraded chain tension guides with a steel backing to improve durability and a modified repair procedure no longer requires the removal of the cylinder head to replace the timing chain. Maintaining proper engine oil level and frequent oil changes are important to ensure the long-term durability of this engine.
1995 Nissan Sentra Questions
I have heard that some sort of catalytic converter failure causing particles to be sucked up into the cylinder resulting in scoring and loss of compression. The car just died, no overheating just very low compression on all 4 cylinders. Unable to get it started. Any ideas? Thanks
Power steering fluid leaks everyday
The timing chain is worn so can it effect my power performance
And what could a worn timing chain do to your motor
Nissan sabre 160gxi 95 year model thnks
1995 Nissan Sentra Recalls
1995 Nissan Sentra Reviews
I have the 95 Nissan Sentra,Got it when my dad passed as of May 2011 it has only 66,000 miles on it hope it goes for another 66,000..
I bought this black stallion back on July 4, 1995 and have put 240,000 miles on it in 15 years of blissful driving. I have had three Nissans on my name (two B210 Datsuns) and I am thoroughly sold on this make. My current workhorse has been very good to me and has served me very well. But don't get me wrong, I have equally taken care of my old baby by regularly changing oil, buying new tires, ch...