1994 Nissan Sentra Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Nissan Sentra
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1994 Nissan Sentra Problems
Excessive timing chain noise, a rattling or ticking, on higher mileage cars may lead to timing chain failure, which can cause engine damage. There are upgraded chain tension guides with a steel backing to improve durability and a modified repair procedure no longer requires the removal of the cylinder head to replace the timing chain. Maintaining proper engine oil level and frequent oil changes are important to ensure the long-term durability of this engine.
1994 Nissan Sentra Questions
1994 Nissan Sentra Reviews
I have a Black 1994 Nissan sentra Limited edition. I have had it for about 3 years now. I have had some problems with it and still do. It has trouble starting, When i drive it it is ok, but when i slow down it idles up and down a lot and stalls a lot. I don't know a whole lot about cars. I am hoping for some ideas on what it could be. one more thing..my dash lights don't work.
19994 SENTRA SE-R HAS OVER 350K MILES AND IT STILL RUNS WELL. OLD AGE HAS TAKEN ITS TOLL NOW, BUT THIS CAR LASTED 15 YEARS WITH NO MAJOR PROBLEMS!
awesome car i dont like nissans but i love my sentra