1992 Nissan Sentra Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Nissan Sentra
- What could cause the car to pull hard to the right and make a thomping sound?
- Car over heated but did'nt see where it leaked from. I do know it leaked from bo
- Why sometimes, when I try to start the car there is nothing at the ignition?
- Overheating top hose is hot and under pressure lower is cold
- ok all my lights work in the car but my brake lights will not come on. but some
1992 Nissan Sentra Problems
Excessive timing chain noise, a rattling or ticking, on higher mileage cars may lead to timing chain failure, which can cause engine damage. There are upgraded chain tension guides with a steel backing to improve durability and a modified repair procedure no longer requires the removal of the cylinder head to replace the timing chain. Maintaining proper engine oil level and frequent oil changes are important to ensure the long-term durability of this engine.
Nissan issued a recall on the fuel pump for premature failure. There was an owner notification program and labels were placed on the fuel pump access panel and next to the AC charge label in the engine compartment.
1992 Nissan Sentra Questions
It leaked from bottom of motor ? Added water motor cooled and no more leak, Car now running mormal. Is there a pressure lelief valve that I do not know about ?
More often than not,now,I push in the clutch and turn the key and theres nothing, not even a click. But, I still have plenty of juice for everything else.
When cap is off I can squeeze all hoses and water comes out replaced thermostat but still overheats
1992 Nissan Sentra Reviews
THIS AGREAT CAR I'M ONLY THE SECOND OWNER AND MOST OF THE WORK ON THIS CAR I DID MYSELF I'M TRULY SATISFIED WITH THIS CAR
review on the suspension
232,553 miles YAY!!