2012 Nissan Rogue Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2012 Nissan Rogue
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2012 Nissan Rogue Problems
The fuel gauge may read incorrectly due to a faulty sender in the tank. A failed fuel level sender will require replacement to restore correct fuel gauge operation.
2012 Nissan Rogue Questions
I am having the same issue with my Rouge and I do not have to be going long distances for it to occur. Most recently, I had just taken the car to the dealership to report the matter, they drove it around for a while and stated that they could not find the problem. Two days later, I was on my way ...
My best friends car got shattered because someone tried to brake in and tried to steal it.
2012 Nissan Rogue Recalls
During vehicle assembly, the tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) was not activated. This could result in the vehicle being operated with underinflated tires, increasing the risk of tire failure and a possible crash. Dealers will activate the TPMS on the affected vehicles before they are sold.