2011 Nissan Rogue Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Nissan Rogue
- When I brake to slow down or stop at a light, I feel a slight rocking back and forth throughout the car. It feels like it's coming from the driver's front side tire. The rocking becomes a shake when I'm decelerating from higher speeds.What could this be?
- Vehicle won't start. Tried jump start. Starter clicks. What else should I check.
- Has anyone had a problem with an open circuit in a spiral cable?
- A week after changing my serpetien belt I got a loud squeal when I turn on AC/ht
- What could cause my alignment to keep going out, especially the right front toe?
2011 Nissan Rogue Problems
The sunroof may not close completely due to interference from the wind deflector. Our technicians tell us there is a revised wind deflector available to correct this concern.
2011 Nissan Rogue Questions
I've only had the car for about a week (bought it used) and it feels like the rocking/shaking is getting worse.
It almost feels as though when I'm breaking, one front tire is bigger than the other but I'm sure that's not the case. It's a wobbly feeling.
First time problem. Recently, however, tachometer and speedometer needles began shaking for 3-5 seconds after starting car and the fuel mileage has been resetting spontaneously (several times this week). Lights on dash are all bright, interior lights and radio working, and jump starting didn'...
I discovered four days ago, the airbag light on my dash kept flashing and still continues to flash. I brought it to Sansone today and they ran a diagnostic and after giving them $141. for that evalaution, they stated that the spiral cable had an open circuit and it would cost me $583.15 to get th...
2011 Nissan Rogue Recalls
The circuit board in the electric power steering assist control unit may have been installed incorrectly. This can cause a solder joint to fail, resulting in failure of the circuit board. If the circuit board fails, power steering assist will be lost, increasing the force needed to steer the vehicle, which can lead to a crash. Dealers will replace the electric power steering control module to correct this concern.
2011 Nissan Rogue Reviews
Passenger seat is the worst. No comfort when slided down. Pokes your back. Moonroof gives sound (may be some air leak). Less power and takes time to warm up. AWD is worst. slides in light snow.