2010 Nissan Rogue Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Nissan Rogue
- Need a fair estimate on waterpump/timing belt replacement on 2000 Cirrus.
- I had Anti freeze linking from my radiator. The mechanic told me I need to pay
- Do I need to replace serpentine belt and right front axle seal (85000 Hwy Miles)
- I am planning to buy a 2009 Rogue with 200K on it. should i?
- What could be causing the rattle in the rear?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2010 Nissan Rogue Problems
The sunroof may not close completely due to interference from the wind deflector. Our technicians tell us there is a revised wind deflector available to correct this concern.
The Check Engine Light may illuminate with a stored code P0444. This can be caused by a broken wire at the canister purge volume control solenoid valve. Our technicians tell us if a broken wire is found at the solenoid, a kit is available from Nissan to repair this issue.
2010 Nissan Rogue Questions
Just bought a used 2000 Cirrus for $2000.00. The next day I checked the fluids and it needed anti-freeze. Filled her up and after a short ride I parked it and later noticed a puddle of anti-freeze. Hoses seem to be new and I tightened the clamps. It has 135000 on the engine. Looks way to complica...
200-radiator, 110-top/bottom thermostats, 255-labor, 65 -coolant . Is that fair?
I have a 2010 Nissan Rogue with 85000 (mostly highway) miles. As I took it for oil change the mechanic at "Mr. Tire" said I need to change the Serpentine belt (total cost $150 + tax) and fix the leak in right front axle (total cost $352 + tax). My car runs just fine and wondering if th...
2010 Nissan Rogue Recalls
Nissan is recalling 2008–2010 models equipped with Garmin Nuvi 750 navigation systems because the battery may overheat, which could lead to a fire. Nissan will notify owners and Garmin technicians will replace the unit's battery and insert a spacer to prevent the problem from reoccurring. This will be performed free of charge.
2010 Nissan Rogue Reviews
Twice when car was traveling about 6 hours, the accelerator just cut out. Once on NJ Turnpike, by Shore after traveling all day in heat. Second time. 2 months later after 60,000 mile check up and green light, it cut out on Rt. 80 during rainstorm going up steep incline. I happened driving to Ohio and again next day returning to NJ. We kept rpm low and stopped when safe, waited a few minutes a...
when cranking in the morning sounds like lifter tapping are Rob and knocking