2009 Nissan Rogue Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Nissan Rogue
- Pep boys said I need a canister value PO AND Vapor canister PO
- When braking, there's a thumping from side to side, during stop. What can this
- What the average cost for canister valve, vapor canister to put in? $800 said
- how much does it cost changing tires
- There is condensation in one of my head lights.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2009 Nissan Rogue Problems
The fuel gauge may read incorrectly due to a faulty sender in the tank. A failed fuel level sender will require replacement to restore correct fuel gauge operation.
The sunroof may not close completely due to interference from the wind deflector. Our technicians tell us there is a revised wind deflector available to correct this concern.
The Check Engine Light may illuminate with a stored code P0444. This can be caused by a broken wire at the canister purge volume control solenoid valve. Our technicians tell us if a broken wire is found at the solenoid, a kit is available from Nissan to repair this issue.
2009 Nissan Rogue Questions
It only occurs when idling at stop light with brakes pressed and not every time.
Also gone to charge me to remove and replace evap control canister
This is not include then labor. Said about $800 when done
Can I get this done cheaper they said they did a smoke test detect the problem
Also I need a front lower control arm bushing which cost about 1,000.
I am so mad, I just got this car and spending all this money, should have got a new car after all the money I have to spends...
2009 Nissan Rogue Recalls
Nissan is recalling 2008–2010 models equipped with Garmin Nuvi 750 navigation systems because the battery may overheat, which could lead to a fire. Nissan will notify owners and Garmin technicians will replace the unit's battery and insert a spacer to prevent the problem from reoccurring. This will be performed free of charge.
The steering gear housing retainer screw could come loose and allow a loss of steering control in extreme circumstances. Dealers will re-secure the fastener and install a cover plate to prevent the screw from coming out again. This recall began during November 2009.