2007 Nissan Quest Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Nissan Quest
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2007 Nissan Quest Problems
A thumping heard and felt in the floor is often caused by failing engine mounts. A failing mount allows too much movement of the engine, and will require replacement.
A creaking or clicking heard while the vehicle is accelerating can be caused by dirt and corrosion build up between the splines of the front hubs and CV axle shafts. Removing, cleaning, and applying a light coat of grease on the axle shaft splines will commonly correct this concern.
2007 Nissan Quest Questions
I had an oil change about 3 months ago and the techician showed me a leak from my oil pan and stated a I would need to get it fixed.
i think it behine glove box
The power locks only work with the remote.And the only windows that work are the rear vent windows look at fuses and they all seem good.Is there a relay or something else i should try looking at before taking it to the dealer.Any advice & help will be greatly appreciated!!Thanks
2007 Nissan Quest Recalls
The front suspension mounting bolts may not be torqued properly. This may result in a knocking noise and eventually a loss of steering control. Dealers will torque the front suspension bolts. The Nissan recall number is PB037. This recall began on July 2, 2007.