2006 Nissan Quest Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Nissan Quest
- my Nissan quest doesn't shift gears properly,untill im about 8 miles driving.
- How can I get replacement side view mirror?
- what dies it mean when the car sounds like a motor cycle in low gear?
- blue smoke occassonally out of tailpipe on start up
- When I'm accelerating it makes a whinny noise. What can cause that.
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2006 Nissan Quest Problems
A thumping heard and felt in the floor is often caused by failing engine mounts. A failing mount allows too much movement of the engine, and will require replacement.
The exhaust manifold often warps and cracks, breaking off the studs between the cylinder head and the exhaust manifold. The noise may be most noticeable when the engine is cold.
A creaking or clicking heard while the vehicle is accelerating can be caused by dirt and corrosion build up between the splines of the front hubs and CV axle shafts. Removing, cleaning, and applying a light coat of grease on the axle shaft splines will commonly correct this concern.
2006 Nissan Quest Questions
this problem is every day even if I start van and wait few minutes before driving it.
passenger side view mirror is cracked and needs to be replaced.
2006 Nissan Quest Recalls
The second row seat adjustment mechanism may pinch the operator's finger while adjusting the seat. This condition is a result of exposed adjuster components on the rear inside edge of the seat. Dealers will perform repairs required to correct this issue. The exact repairs are dependent on the production date of the vehicle. This recall began on December 19, 2005. The Nissan recall number is R0504.
2006 Nissan Quest Reviews
I have own my quest for two year and have never had any problem,I have six kid's we travel alot,and there is room for all of us.I am now just getting new shock and brake's and tire's there is now 50.000 mile and my car run great.