2005 Nissan Quest Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Nissan Quest
- The 10 amp engine part fuse keeps blowing.
- Nissan Quest stutters when starting after that runs smoothly
- what causes a delay in drive engaging when van is first started.
- I have a 2005 quest van that cranks and but no start.it quit while driving it.
- cost, including labor and parts, to replace the engine computer on 2006 Quest
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2005 Nissan Quest Problems
A thumping heard and felt in the floor is often caused by failing engine mounts. A failing mount allows too much movement of the engine, and will require replacement.
A creaking or clicking heard while the vehicle is accelerating can be caused by dirt and corrosion build up between the splines of the front hubs and CV axle shafts. Removing, cleaning, and applying a light coat of grease on the axle shaft splines will commonly correct this concern.
2005 Nissan Quest Questions
typically happens only when first starting car.
has no plug fire,no injector pulse with battery voltage too them and no codes.has 12 volts at coil connectors and its ground.only has 120,000 miles on it.replace cam sensors for an original po340 code that i no longer have.please help me find my signal from ecm!!almost forgot i do show engine rpm...
We cannot get it open to undo the child safety lock. It won't open from inside or outside.
2005 Nissan Quest Recalls
The second row seat adjustment mechanism may pinch the operator's finger while adjusting the seat. This condition is a result of exposed adjuster components on the rear inside edge of the seat. Dealers will perform repairs required to correct this issue. The exact repairs are dependent on the production date of the vehicle. This recall began on December 19, 2005. The Nissan recall number is R0504.
When the third row seat is raised, it engages striker brackets, one on each side of the seat. The striker may become detached from its mounting bracket due to a broken weld. A failed striker can increase the risk of injury to third row seat passengers in the event of certain types of crashes. Dealers will replace the third row seat striker brackets to correct this concern. This recall is expected to begin on December 19, 2005.
2005 Nissan Quest Reviews
We bought the van new in 2005. It was at least $5k less than the Odyssey or Sienna. About three months later, we lost first or second gear in the transmission. The delearship replaced the transmission control unit and it's been fine since. Shortly thereafter, the dash storage compartment broke and needed replacement. It's a very comfortable vehicle. It glides down the highway like a luxury c...