2002 Nissan Quest Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Nissan Quest
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2002 Nissan Quest Problems
A thumping heard and felt in the floor is often caused by failing engine mounts. A failing mount allows too much movement of the engine, and will require replacement.
The distributor shaft bearing can become rusty, and seize causing the engine to stall or not start. The failed distributor will commonly require replacement.
The fuel injectors can fail and cause drivability problems. Often there is no Check Engine light and the failures can be caused by corrosion of the connector, clogging beyond the point of cleaning, and/or internal failures.
2002 Nissan Quest Questions
I was driving down the highway and i felt a little buck when i exited and slowed my speed down i only had first gear than no gears and the engine wont rev up passed 2500 rpms. there are two codes a p0420 catalytic conv. and a knock sensor code but nothing showing for trans codes. it is a junkya...
Upon reaching operating temp, the engine begins to buck and stall whaen coming to a stop. Got a crank position code so I changed the sensor. Seemed to works at first but now the behavior is back just as bad as before. Grizzled Nissan mechanic at the dealer is betting dimes to dollars it's th...
Throwing an o2 sensor heater code
2002 Nissan Quest Reviews
Great Vehicle! It is the second in a row that we have owned and it has always performed well.