2001 Nissan Quest Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Nissan Quest
- Car won't start after replacing the distributor.it cranks but won't start.
- I am having a problem with high engine temperatures.
- indicator on console does not accurately indicate park, reverse, drive etc.
- My Nissan starts when it wants to. All dash lights are on. Put a new battery in.
- lower radiator frame has rusted out and the passenger side subframe has nothing
2001 Nissan Quest Problems
A thumping heard and felt in the floor is often caused by failing engine mounts. A failing mount allows too much movement of the engine, and will require replacement.
The distributor shaft bearing can become rusty, and seize causing the engine to stall or not start. The failed distributor will commonly require replacement.
The fuel injectors can fail and cause drivability problems. Often there is no Check Engine light and the failures can be caused by corrosion of the connector, clogging beyond the point of cleaning, and/or internal failures.
2001 Nissan Quest Questions
to connect to and the motor has slanted
2001 Nissan Quest Recalls
2001 Nissan Quest Reviews
WOULD BUY IT ALL OVER AGAIN MATTHEW CASTRO
I have a 2001 Nissan Quest with 136k and so far I have had issues such as sliding doors sticking & handles breaking off as a result. Also, the power windows have broken on both sides. The biggest problem is the brakes have been a bit of an issue. I have had them replaced 4 times and rotors twice. I finally went to a brakes forever store also and now have them looked at once a year. Finally, I a...