2000 Nissan Quest Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Nissan Quest
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2000 Nissan Quest Problems
A thumping heard and felt in the floor is often caused by failing engine mounts. A failing mount allows too much movement of the engine, and will require replacement.
The distributor shaft bearing can become rusty, and seize causing the engine to stall or not start. The failed distributor will commonly require replacement.
The fuel injectors can fail and cause drivability problems. Often there is no Check Engine light and the failures can be caused by corrosion of the connector, clogging beyond the point of cleaning, and/or internal failures.
2000 Nissan Quest Questions
I have replaced brake pads, turned rotors, replaced sway bar kit, ball joints, tie rod ends... can't figure what's causing the noise.
I have a 2000 quest check engine light came on flashes then stays on sometimes flashes again(as if to remind me somethings wrong). Runs fine, no loud noises, just a slight squeaking sound around the belts - I think.when driving it and i get to a steady rpm you can barely hear the squeaking. the g...
First the OSD Codes - Bank 1 sensor 2 - O2 sensor may be bad.
Is there only 2 - oxygen sensors on this vehicle? This would also be the one after the catalytic converter. Random misfire, should I change the plugs, wires, rotor, and cap first, or should I change the O2 sensor. Or is there somethin...
2000 Nissan Quest Recalls
2000 Nissan Quest Reviews
If i press on the breaks, the house light comes on; the light that shows doors open also comes on but the doors are all closed. Any suggestions or fixes? Calimo
I have been having nothing but problems 3 x's with the a/c fan control (front and rear). 90k miles no real brake problems. I have gotten great gas mileage, once 475 miles from a tank.