2000 Nissan Quest Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Nissan Quest
- does this year have a VVTS? i have code 0011. I cant find the part
- codes p0325 knock sensor and p0141 02 sensor what would you recomend
- how to fix clock on radio station) nissan quest year 2000. can you plese helpme
- Why the transmision is not shifting when my speed is 30 mph my rpm's go to 5000
- Is it the struts making rubbing grinding noise?
2000 Nissan Quest Problems
A thumping heard and felt in the floor is often caused by failing engine mounts. A failing mount allows too much movement of the engine, and will require replacement.
The distributor shaft bearing can become rusty, and seize causing the engine to stall or not start. The failed distributor will commonly require replacement.
The fuel injectors can fail and cause drivability problems. Often there is no Check Engine light and the failures can be caused by corrosion of the connector, clogging beyond the point of cleaning, and/or internal failures.
2000 Nissan Quest Questions
When am driving I go like to 30 mph and after that. The rpm's on the motor go to 5000 or 6000 and the transmision is not. Shifting.?
I have replaced brake pads, turned rotors, replaced sway bar kit, ball joints, tie rod ends... can't figure what's causing the noise.
2000 Nissan Quest Recalls
2000 Nissan Quest Reviews
If i press on the breaks, the house light comes on; the light that shows doors open also comes on but the doors are all closed. Any suggestions or fixes? Calimo
I have been having nothing but problems 3 x's with the a/c fan control (front and rear). 90k miles no real brake problems. I have gotten great gas mileage, once 475 miles from a tank.