2000 Nissan Quest Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Nissan Quest
- Can the trasmission be removed with no lift? or is it a (K) fram type that needs
- Had problem with the vehicle accelerating without pushing the gas pedal. Mechanic suggested checking cruise control cable. Has anyone had a simular issue?
- What makes a hissing sound from readiater hoes
- My van is running rough and dies on me when i try to push the accelerator fast.
- how to reset the service engine soon light
2000 Nissan Quest Problems
A thumping heard and felt in the floor is often caused by failing engine mounts. A failing mount allows too much movement of the engine, and will require replacement.
The distributor shaft bearing can become rusty, and seize causing the engine to stall or not start. The failed distributor will commonly require replacement.
The fuel injectors can fail and cause drivability problems. Often there is no Check Engine light and the failures can be caused by corrosion of the connector, clogging beyond the point of cleaning, and/or internal failures.
2000 Nissan Quest Questions
OK, so when I drive my 2000 Nissan Quest GXE, it will randomly cut off. I lose power steering and the brakes become very hard to press. I know there is an oil seal that neds to be replaced, (it's the back one), and I've had an auto parts store run a diagnostic on it, and the codes that re...
2000 Nissan Quest Recalls
2000 Nissan Quest Reviews
If i press on the breaks, the house light comes on; the light that shows doors open also comes on but the doors are all closed. Any suggestions or fixes? Calimo
I have been having nothing but problems 3 x's with the a/c fan control (front and rear). 90k miles no real brake problems. I have gotten great gas mileage, once 475 miles from a tank.