2000 Nissan Quest Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Nissan Quest
- car starts and idles good wen cold then when warms up rough and iratic idle and
- Can the trasmission be removed with no lift? or is it a (K) fram type that needs
- Had problem with the vehicle accelerating without pushing the gas pedal. Mechanic suggested checking cruise control cable. Has anyone had a simular issue?
- What makes a hissing sound from readiater hoes
- My van is running rough and dies on me when i try to push the accelerator fast.
2000 Nissan Quest Problems
A thumping heard and felt in the floor is often caused by failing engine mounts. A failing mount allows too much movement of the engine, and will require replacement.
The distributor shaft bearing can become rusty, and seize causing the engine to stall or not start. The failed distributor will commonly require replacement.
The fuel injectors can fail and cause drivability problems. Often there is no Check Engine light and the failures can be caused by corrosion of the connector, clogging beyond the point of cleaning, and/or internal failures.
2000 Nissan Quest Questions
changed feel pump and maf sensor before the stalling on slight inclines or interstate driving sometimes wouldn't accelerate more than about 2000 rpm i would let off gas and would accelerate fine after most times
2000 Nissan Quest Recalls
2000 Nissan Quest Reviews
If i press on the breaks, the house light comes on; the light that shows doors open also comes on but the doors are all closed. Any suggestions or fixes? Calimo
I have been having nothing but problems 3 x's with the a/c fan control (front and rear). 90k miles no real brake problems. I have gotten great gas mileage, once 475 miles from a tank.