1995 Nissan Quest Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Nissan Quest
- put in rev. and van died with no warning no fuel no fire dont know whypleasehelp
- new starter new fuel pump and still no fire why ran hotwire to coil and no fire
- Braking downhill, a feeling like there is a flat spot on a tire
- Power E-AT button stays on. I cant figure out how to turn it off.
- my input voltage at the TPS sensoris 12.2 instead of 5accordingmanual ECU is bad
1995 Nissan Quest Problems
The distributor shaft bearing can become rusty, and seize causing the engine to stall or not start. The failed distributor will commonly require replacement.
The fuel injectors can fail and cause drivability problems. Often there is no Check Engine light and the failures can be caused by corrosion of the connector, clogging beyond the point of cleaning, and/or internal failures.
The exhaust manifold often warps and cracks, breaking off the studs between the cylinder head and the exhaust manifold. The noise may be most noticeable when the engine is cold.
1995 Nissan Quest Questions
my 95 Nissan quest run fine, but it shut off when hot...is it ECU problem. the mechanic told me it was ECU. or ECM.
what is the procedure to R & R the ECM UNIT.
SO I Finally bought a compression tester and did a compression tester on the van.
All but one cylinder has good compression.. one cylinder has zero compression!
I don't know how this could have happened! It's a low mileage engine..108k.. Did I cause this problem? Could a weak cy...
1995 Nissan Quest Recalls
1995 Nissan Quest Reviews
i love my nissan it came a long way and still going had it since 1999 and no major problems out of it . now it just need some sensors change and she would be alright again but it is still hanging in there after all these years . best car ever.