1994 Nissan Quest Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Nissan Quest
- have 144,000 miles and when I go up incline tach jumps from 2000 rpm to 4000 rpm
- where can i find a replacement drivers seat for a 94 Nissan quest.??????????????
- my quest sputters and cuts off after reaching temp.
- where is located the fuel pump control module on my 1994 nissan quest,how to
- where is located the fuel pump control module,on my 94 nissan quest,and if
1994 Nissan Quest Problems
The distributor shaft bearing can become rusty, and seize causing the engine to stall or not start. The failed distributor will commonly require replacement.
The fuel injectors can fail and cause drivability problems. Often there is no Check Engine light and the failures can be caused by corrosion of the connector, clogging beyond the point of cleaning, and/or internal failures.
The exhaust manifold often warps and cracks, breaking off the studs between the cylinder head and the exhaust manifold. The noise may be most noticeable when the engine is cold.
1994 Nissan Quest Questions
failed inspection because seat is broken, helpp?????????????????
runs great when cold. after comming to norm temp begins to miss appears to be elect. at worst state the tac will lock on 1000 rpm at idle and will lock on 40000 rpm when i touch gas ped willhold 4000 rpm regardless of motor speed until it returns to 1000 rpm at idle
find it? could anybody help,please.
1994 Nissan Quest Recalls
1994 Nissan Quest Reviews
I bought my 1994 quest in 1996 with 30K miles on it, I now have 205K miles and it has been a great car to own. No major problems and it is still running good.
waater comming from tail pipe engine skips iM THINKING ITS THE HEAD GASKET WHAT COULD IT BE AND HOW MUCH TO FIX IT