1993 Nissan Quest Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Nissan Quest
- What happens if my fuel pressure regulator goes bad?
- what causes this vehicle to smoke blue,after it the engine warms,and run roughly
- Passenger side headlight don't work.
- How much would front brake pad replacement cost if i supply my own pads
- what cause my vehicle not to pick up on high speed .works fine on local roads.
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1993 Nissan Quest Problems
The fuel injectors can fail and cause drivability problems. Often there is no Check Engine light and the failures can be caused by corrosion of the connector, clogging beyond the point of cleaning, and/or internal failures.
The distributor shaft bearing can become rusty, and seize causing the engine to stall or not start. The failed distributor will commonly require replacement.
The exhaust manifold often warps and cracks, breaking off the studs between the cylinder head and the exhaust manifold. The noise may be most noticeable when the engine is cold.
1993 Nissan Quest Questions
Symptoms of a faulty fuel pressure regulator
after the warm up I can drive this vehicle and the engine seems to be choked up and the blue smoke is very thick clouds. some how it seems that oil is entering the engine air intake path. it consumes oil regularly. the engine does not run hot or mix coolant with oil. any ideas?
The front pads have been making noise for a week or so. When I noticed I bought the pads. Now I need a profesional to give me an estimate for installing them.
1993 Nissan Quest Recalls
1993 Nissan Quest Reviews
Bought new in 1993, now has 330,000 miles on it. Still drives pretty well, aside from the usual stuff. Never rebuilt, hardly ever worked on. Replaced an injector, alternator, water pump + starter. AC doesn't work anymore, and passive seat-belts finally quit. Has a LARGE amount of body/frame rust. All things considered, not bad for a 20 year old car with over 300K miles. I'm pretty sure the rust...