1996 Nissan Pickup (D21) Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Nissan Pickup (D21)
- Where is the expansion valve located on a 1996 Nissan p/u truck?
- Rattling around 2500-3000 after replacing timing chain.
- Why did my steering column catch fire after being parked?
- changed the flex plate, now the tranny slips into gears
- oil puddling up on front drivers wheel,outside. no apparent leak from lockout,lo
1996 Nissan Pickup (D21) Problems
The exhaust manifold on the 3.0 liter engine often warps and cracks, breaking off the studs between the cylinder head and the exhaust manifold. The noise may be most noticeable when the engine is cold.
Well my friend who isn't to mechanically inclined decided to work on his lady's 1996 nissan light pick-up truck. Well he said that the truck woud start with a jump, but the battery woud'nt hold a charge. So he replaced it, like we all would. But he neglected to tell me that when he switched the old battery for the new one. He monentrarlley connected the battery cables toi the wrong posts, and that the positive cable (whcih has I dont know how ...
1996 Nissan Pickup (D21) Questions
I parked the truck at 1am. Returned at 7am to find that there was a fire in the steering column. How could that happen?
1996 Nissan Pickup (D21) Recalls
1996 Nissan Pickup (D21) Reviews
I got truck from parents,they towed it all over,I put a new battery in and new tires,I do LIKE that it is 4 cylinders