1995 Nissan Pickup (D21) Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Nissan Pickup (D21)
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1995 Nissan Pickup (D21) Problems
The exhaust manifold on the 3.0 liter engine often warps and cracks, breaking off the studs between the cylinder head and the exhaust manifold. The noise may be most noticeable when the engine is cold.
1995 Nissan Pickup (D21) Questions
i was driving it to the grocery store yesterday and it stopped running while i was driving it... i managed to start it again but it died again on me
Ihave checked the connections on the alternator and battery.I have checked fuses,Iused my voltage tester on it.it reads about 13.89.i assume that is sufficient for a new alternator.I took the battery cable off and the engine still runs.i dont know what else to do.Anyone have any Ideas. to help.Pl...
Idles between 850 and 450 R.P.M. has NO CEL ECM says no codes have replaced Idle controll valve , M.A.F. sensor and cleaned throttle body , replaced air filter , gas filter, plugs ,wires , cap and button . e.g.r. valve and all vaccum lines
1995 Nissan Pickup (D21) Recalls
1995 Nissan Pickup (D21) Reviews
Best truck I have ever owned
Until 3 weeks ago, my '95 Nissan Pickup XE has been the most reliable vehicle I have ever owned. It started every time I turned the ignition. The only problem areas I have experienced were with the alternator, starter, and passenger side turn signal. The alternator has been replaced 3 times. I am not sure why alternators go out in this model. The starter was replaced due to wear & tear. The ...
My second Nissan Truck... I am @ 215,00, well on my way to a 300,000 mark.... oh & I just changed the timing belt.... How sweet it is...