1994 Nissan Pickup (D21) Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Nissan Pickup (D21)
- 165,000 wont start sometimes after driving it. sits 4-5 hours, it will start
- What is the head bolts torque specs and sequence on 94 Nissan pickup with 3.0l
- How to fix electrical problem?
- Most Expensive Transmission Repair Ever - Winter again and problem returned
- Where is the ground for my brake lights?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
1994 Nissan Pickup (D21) Problems
The exhaust manifold on the 3.0 liter engine often warps and cracks, breaking off the studs between the cylinder head and the exhaust manifold. The noise may be most noticeable when the engine is cold.
1994 Nissan Pickup (D21) Questions
its maybe every 20 starts or so.. it does everything but start. starter replaced, mechanic cant figure it out. anyone else have any suggestions???? i love this truck, gets around in ice and snow with ease. hate to sell it...
When pushing on the brake pedal only the high mount comes on and the gauge cluster lights up same when shifting into reverse. And my tail light are very dim. Any ideas?
Last winter the transmission wouldn't go into 2nd gear until I drove it a minute or more (it got worse) then intermittently it would skip 2nd and go to 3rd AND reverse went out completely...$2600 later new rebuilt tranny, now reverse works, but it never went into 2nd gear like before and now ...
1994 Nissan Pickup (D21) Recalls
1994 Nissan Pickup (D21) Reviews
when putting truck into reverse it is slow to engage.
Great truck!!!! I worked the hell out of it. gravel, wood wet sand etc massive torque.I can hold up to the big V-8's. Undergoing some TLC right now, she deserves it after 5yrs of punishment ,I have no complaints....