1993 Nissan Pickup (D21) Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Nissan Pickup (D21)
- I have a1993 Nissan pickup D21. Popping, misfiring, sputtering after warming up.
- My truck has a panel on tailgate that needs to be reattached. Not completely
- What is causing the clutch to make a poping noise when engaged while shifting?
- why is there oil around my shifter on a FS5W71E nissan manual transmission
- There is oil and water in the air intake?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1993 Nissan Pickup (D21) Problems
The exhaust manifold on the 3.0 liter engine often warps and cracks, breaking off the studs between the cylinder head and the exhaust manifold. The noise may be most noticeable when the engine is cold.
1993 Nissan Pickup (D21) Questions
What type transmission fluid does the manufacturer recommend for automatic transmission?
Engine running fine until distributor shaft broke. Plugs fire but moving firing sequence one terminal in either direction is over retarded or advanced. Dist. drive will only go in one location and can't be out of time. Am I missing something with set-up that isn't obvious?
I have had that happen in another vehicle but it may be the heater core.....how can I tell? If it is the heater core, does the dash need to come out to replace the heater cote?
1993 Nissan Pickup (D21) Reviews
i have a 93 hardbody and everything on it is still stock and it has 245,498 miles on it and it still runs great
This truck took an amazing amount of punishment from me. I did have issues with the peeling clear coat. The manual transmission crunched in 2nd gear, and there would be a false check engine light that would come on periodically for no real reason. Other than that I was impressed with the amount of abuse the truck took and kept on going.
Drag Race Truck. Used during race season. Carb. 6cyl. Front end vinyl wrap.