1992 Nissan Pickup (D21) Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Nissan Pickup (D21)
- Why it's there fire on both side of the injectors.
- instalation on a timing chain
- Had altern tested install new one and truck still dies. Altern output 0. Help
- When I get up to about 48-50 mph my overdrive kicks out. What causes this?
- why does the #3 cylinder not working--new plugs,wires & rotor,injector,fuelfilt
1992 Nissan Pickup (D21) Problems
The exhaust manifold on the 3.0 liter engine often warps and cracks, breaking off the studs between the cylinder head and the exhaust manifold. The noise may be most noticeable when the engine is cold.
1992 Nissan Pickup (D21) Questions
This all happen after going through a rain storm
compression@ 130, injector tested and have plenty of spark
1992 Nissan Pickup (D21) Reviews
I bought my Nissan (92) new in 1991. It had 4 miles. I have 145,000 miles on it now and it runs like a champ. Keep the oil changed and this truck will last well into 300,000 miles. I get offers to buy it all the time. I call mine "Bernie." I own a BMW but Bernie is always my preference. Love this truck.
i have one almost 20 years so dependable
I have two D21's, a 1993 and 1994. The 93 has 280K miles and still kicking. It has been the best of the best. It is so good I found a 94 with 150K. The frames are bad to rust out. I had the rusty 93 frame reinforced on both sides. The controls for the heater and AC are my biggest problems. Otherwise, they are dependable. Best engine ever!