1990 Nissan Pickup (D21) Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Nissan Pickup (D21)
- why does my truck make a squealing noise every time i push the gas pedal ?
- Truck was running, but when you turn key over no power to anything!
- My 89 Nissan is at high revving really loud And fast what's the cause of this
- 88 Nissan pickup has no electric power when I turn the key. Battery shows charge
- Its actually a 89! but i have no compression in cylinder 1 and its carb'd!
1990 Nissan Pickup (D21) Problems
The exhaust manifold on the 3.0 liter engine often warps and cracks, breaking off the studs between the cylinder head and the exhaust manifold. The noise may be most noticeable when the engine is cold.
1990 Nissan Pickup (D21) Questions
it started three days ago,it feels like it's stuck in 2nd gear like when going up hill but it's like that all the time.
Has new battery, new alternator, and new starter, what now?
My truck is running well and stops well but the brakes lights do not turn on when brakes are activated! Anyone knows what could be wrong? Thanks
1990 Nissan Pickup (D21) Recalls
1990 Nissan Pickup (D21) Reviews
have a 1989 nissan pick up with 145k miles and runs well for the most part.
my late husband and I bought our Nissan Pickup brand new, and we bought it because the wind-up size car was the fad in 1990 and the Nissan pickup was the only vehicle available to fit my husband's 6'4" frame. it turned out to be the best purchase we ever made. he died unexpectedly the next year in a motorcycle accident, and a man destroyed our lease by dumping my husband's mangled motorbike in ...
that is a nice truck you my freind.