1995 Nissan Pathfinder Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Nissan Pathfinder
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1995 Nissan Pathfinder Problemsstarter motor.
A problem with the mass air flow sensor can result in poor engine performance or drivability problems. This may cause the car to stall or misfire.
1995 Nissan Pathfinder Questions
102,000 miles and this is the first failure. Battery, belts, everything I can see looks ok but it will not start.
Try to replace my horn need to know where the hot and ground wires for the original horn
This lighter kit has the wire, I need to make it
fit into the existing hole,
1995 Nissan Pathfinder Reviews
I've had my 1995 Nissan Pathfinder since it was brand new it now has 250,000 miles on it, that's like to the moon and on the way back, and it still runs like new. I've owned many cars before, during and now, it is hands down the absolute best vehicle I've ever owned.
I love my truck, but it has some "quirks" that drive me crazy. The a/c never gets quite cool enough, which is an issue when it's 112 outside and you have a 45-minute drive at four in the afternoon. The fact that it's black with charcoal leather probably doesn't help either when it comes to cooling off. I've driven a 25-foot moving van with a better turning radius. Don't know if they were going...
excellent car very few problems.....love it ..so reliable...