1994 Nissan Pathfinder Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Nissan Pathfinder
- 4x4manual tran 200043 miles driv crack sound, breaks effected, shifts bad reason
- Change spark plug, wires, distributor and cap
- i am rplacing driverside axle on a 94 pathfinder and when i came to pull it out
- has the classic nissan exhaust leak, it has a broken manifold bolt on left side
- Engine shut off and putting
1994 Nissan Pathfinder Problemsstarter motor.
The distributor shaft bearing can become rusty, and seize causing the engine to stall or not start. The failed distributor will commonly require replacement.
1994 Nissan Pathfinder Questions
After changing those thing I have a hesitation before it starts
there is not enough clearance the boot is hitting where the shock bolts to. what can i do?
Is it difficult and/or expensive to fix
1994 Nissan Pathfinder Recalls
1994 Nissan Pathfinder Reviews
94 nissan partfinder 3.0 v6 wont start plenty of fuel no spark we went mudding and it died in the middle of a puddel and sat for a full day till we could get a bigger truck to tow me home no other truck could get to me but my dads jeep i got it home and no spark ive replaced the plugs, wires, starter, ign moduel, and the coil and still nothin my cap and roter was replaced before we went out doe...
Excellent running SUV. Body has no visible rust at 170K. Way under engined...even for a six cylinder. Starts fine and gets good gas mileage for a 4x4 SUV. Drives and steers very well, comfortable vehicle to take trips in. Overall an 8 out of 10.