1993 Nissan Pathfinder Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Nissan Pathfinder
- My truck will lose thrust and power when engine heats up (15 mins running)
- How do I replace the right front turn signal bulb.
- my 93 automatic trans keeps acting like it wants to downshift its a 4x4 as well
- Is it possible to Swap engine from a 1992 to a 1993 nissan pathfinder?
- I have a 93 nissan pathfinder that needs work done & need to find out how much?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1993 Nissan Pathfinder Problemsstarter motor.
1993 Nissan Pathfinder Questions
Can the bulb simply be replaced or is the entire component shot as has to be replaced?
I have a 1993 nissan pathfinder n I want to take out da engine and put in a 1992 pathfinder engine in. Would it fit??
How much would it cost to replace the lower control arm bushings and sway bar bushings
1993 Nissan Pathfinder Reviews
I bought a 93 pathfinder as my second car to be more winter capable than the 1st. I bought it a few months ago with 201,4xxx miles on it and it now has 202,100. I was not thrilled or even comfortable with buying a foreign car, but these older Nissans were practically the only cars on the market at the time with the standard option being a V6, stick, and 4x4. And this was the only car in my area...