1993 Nissan Pathfinder Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Nissan Pathfinder
- My 93 nissan pathfinder is making a metal on metal noise anytime i go over 1500
- My truck will lose thrust and power when engine heats up (15 mins running)
- How do I replace the right front turn signal bulb.
- my 93 automatic trans keeps acting like it wants to downshift its a 4x4 as well
- Is it possible to Swap engine from a 1992 to a 1993 nissan pathfinder?
1993 Nissan Pathfinder Problemsstarter motor.
1993 Nissan Pathfinder Questions
Rpm. The noise is really loud and scary . What could this be ?!
Can the bulb simply be replaced or is the entire component shot as has to be replaced?
I have a 1993 nissan pathfinder n I want to take out da engine and put in a 1992 pathfinder engine in. Would it fit??
1993 Nissan Pathfinder Reviews
I bought a 93 pathfinder as my second car to be more winter capable than the 1st. I bought it a few months ago with 201,4xxx miles on it and it now has 202,100. I was not thrilled or even comfortable with buying a foreign car, but these older Nissans were practically the only cars on the market at the time with the standard option being a V6, stick, and 4x4. And this was the only car in my area...