1993 Nissan Pathfinder Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Nissan Pathfinder
- Stalling out when in low idle.
- My 93 nissan pathfinder is making a metal on metal noise anytime i go over 1500
- My truck will lose thrust and power when engine heats up (15 mins running)
- How do I replace the right front turn signal bulb.
- my 93 automatic trans keeps acting like it wants to downshift its a 4x4 as well
1993 Nissan Pathfinder Problemsstarter motor.
1993 Nissan Pathfinder Questions
As soon as I turn the truck on its starts Idling really low and rough, then it would stall out. After putting it into drive and running it for about 15 min. it runs fine. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this?
Rpm. The noise is really loud and scary . What could this be ?!
Can the bulb simply be replaced or is the entire component shot as has to be replaced?
1993 Nissan Pathfinder Reviews
I bought a 93 pathfinder as my second car to be more winter capable than the 1st. I bought it a few months ago with 201,4xxx miles on it and it now has 202,100. I was not thrilled or even comfortable with buying a foreign car, but these older Nissans were practically the only cars on the market at the time with the standard option being a V6, stick, and 4x4. And this was the only car in my area...