1993 Nissan Pathfinder Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Nissan Pathfinder
- where is the starter relay located?
- How do I replace the right front turn signal bulb.
- my 93 automatic trans keeps acting like it wants to downshift its a 4x4 as well
- Is it possible to Swap engine from a 1992 to a 1993 nissan pathfinder?
- I have a 93 nissan pathfinder that needs work done & need to find out how much?
1993 Nissan Pathfinder Problemsstarter motor.
1993 Nissan Pathfinder Questions
Can the bulb simply be replaced or is the entire component shot as has to be replaced?
How much would it cost to replace the lower control arm bushings and sway bar bushings
Recently bought a 93 Pathfinder with manual door locks. Ignition key won't unlock the doors. It has been suggested there is supposed to be a separate key for the doors. Anyone know if this is true? If so how do I go about having a door key made? Thanks
1993 Nissan Pathfinder Reviews
I bought a 93 pathfinder as my second car to be more winter capable than the 1st. I bought it a few months ago with 201,4xxx miles on it and it now has 202,100. I was not thrilled or even comfortable with buying a foreign car, but these older Nissans were practically the only cars on the market at the time with the standard option being a V6, stick, and 4x4. And this was the only car in my area...