1991 Nissan Pathfinder Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Nissan Pathfinder
- Have to use 1st gear to start moving then go to drive.
- why does it feel like my front tires are gonna fall off when driving
- How do I remove oil filter in my 1991 pathfinder. I've got it unscrewed.
- I replaced the bulbs for the reverse lights and they are still not working?
- low beams work high beams go dark single bulb in head light.
1991 Nissan Pathfinder Problemsstarter motor.
1991 Nissan Pathfinder Questions
my front tires look like and feel like there gonna fall off when driving like maybe its the draglink
I checked fuses and do not see any that run the reverse lights. Parking lights and signals work.
everything indicates switch in steering column
1991 Nissan Pathfinder Recalls
1991 Nissan Pathfinder Reviews
i love my 1991 pathfinder although it needs a little work it drives smooth the brakes on the other hand arent so good ill be going around 30 mph and it takes it forever to get down to 5 mph and the heater and air conditioner are also pretty bad although all of that i love it if someone tries to take my car away from me they will have to prie it from my cold dead fingers
My 91 pathfinder has to be the greatest vehicle I have ever owned. It was my first car I got it with 26,000 miles on it and now I'm working on 400,000 and still running strong with only general maintenance and the swap out of the belts and water pump. Yea mines beat up around the edges because of four wheeling. But for being stock it has been amazing. My final say is if u can find one that's be...