1990 Nissan Pathfinder Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Nissan Pathfinder
- I'm having battery and timing issues
- What will cause my vehicle to sputter during exceleration?
- How to remove oil pump on my 3.0 engine, i replaced the crankshaft and both cam
- Automatic transmission leak due to plugged Evap canister vent? Is that possible?
- How do I change the front rotor. Does the wheel bearing have to be taken out?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1990 Nissan Pathfinder Problemsstarter motor.
1990 Nissan Pathfinder Questions
Battery is drained or dead. Sputters like its out of gas, timing is incorrect and speedometer is reading wrong
it doesn't seem to do it during idle or it may be to suttle at that time!!
Seal and i still have a lot of oil leaking from bottom of oil pump
1990 Nissan Pathfinder Recalls
1990 Nissan Pathfinder Reviews
I bought my 1990 pathfinder XE 4x4 in 08 with 240k miles. it ran like a top then and runs great now with 320k miles. ive yet to spend a dime on it other then regular services, brakes and tires. i'ts a very solid truck and has a good ride. I'll drive it till the wheels fall off and then look for another.
I purchased this vehicle in 1990 not knowing what I was in for. Being in the marines I traveled all over the country in my truck and back. today it has 235,000 miles on it and it'ss still going strong. The body is showing a bit worn but it still holds up well. I just incountered my 1st major issue with accelerating and it's sputtering. What ever it is I will get it fix because it has to be chea...
I have owned my 1990 Nissan Pahtfinder SE v6 5spd 4x4 since I purchased it used in 98. It had 65k when I bought it. This Pathfinder looked and drove as If it had just come off the showroom floor when I purchased it. The lady I purchased it from bought it new and constantly kept it garaged. All maintenance had been done at the dealership she purchased from and on schedule. The only repairs made...