2012 Nissan NV2500 HD Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2012 Nissan NV2500 HD
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
2012 Nissan NV2500 HD Recalls
Vehicles equipped with a column mounted gear shift lever are being recalled because the shift indicator could indicate the wrong gear position. This is because the gear selector plate lock clip may have been installed incorrectly and will not hold its position due to normal road vibration. If the display is incorrect, the operator may think the vehicle is secured in Park when it is not. As a result the vehicle could roll unexpectedly, increasing the risk of personal injury or a crash. Nissan dealers will check and correct the installation of the transmission lever gear selector plate lock clip to correct this concern.
Fifty-four vehicles are being recalled because the airbag control unit (ACU) was assembled incorrectly. As a result, the airbags may not deploy as expected in the event of a crash. This could increase the risk of injury. Dealers will replace the airbag control unit to correct this concern.