2010 Nissan Maxima Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Nissan Maxima
- car smokes for about 30 seconds when started up after sitting for an hour
- I washed my motor and later on I parked tried to leave hit gas no response an cu
- how do I go about replacing the air filter on my drivers seat?
- Car will not turn over at all. drove it to a location, got in it to leave
- I want to change the cabin air filter.
2010 Nissan Maxima Problems
The AC system may blow warm air due to refrigerant loss caused by a leaking low pressure AC hose. These hoses commonly develop a leak at the hose crimp connection.
My 2011 Nissan Mixama is making a knocking noise while idling. I have taken it to 2 different dealer and they say it is normal. My wife has a 2011 Maxima and it dosen't make the noise hers have close to 6000 miles on it
2010 Nissan Maxima Questions
has only 41000 miles
Cut off and I boosted it off and it crank but when I hit the gas it won't go no where
would not even go to acc mode to run radio or operate windows. steering will not lock either which may be part of the issue. is there any way to bypass anything to at least start it to get it to the dealer?
2010 Nissan Maxima Recalls
Nissan has recalled 2009-2010 Altima and Maxima models because the upper front strut insulators may have been manufactured out of specification, which may cause the strut insulator to crack. If this happens, the strut rod may come out of its mounting position, which could affect vehicle stability and lead to a crash. Dealers will replace both left and right side front strut insulators free of charge.