2010 Nissan Maxima Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Nissan Maxima
- When I start car and drive off I hear a bumping sound in front end then it stops
- why does car vibrate between 35 and 40 miles an hour
- Hard hitting bumps & noise over bumps coming from side where strut was replaced.
- how much is catalytic converter and repair cost usually
- Tire mantaince light I checked pressure good and had my tires rotated
2010 Nissan Maxima Problems
The AC system may blow warm air due to refrigerant loss caused by a leaking low pressure AC hose. These hoses commonly develop a leak at the hose crimp connection.
My 2011 Nissan Mixama is making a knocking noise while idling. I have taken it to 2 different dealer and they say it is normal. My wife has a 2011 Maxima and it dosen't make the noise hers have close to 6000 miles on it
2010 Nissan Maxima Questions
does seem to stop when I take my foot off the accelerator
After I had a strut put on, I started feeling bumps through the floor when I go slower than 55 miles per hour. Honestly, it feels like I can feel them through the pedals, and hear them. I never had this problem until I got this strut replaced. I felt this immediately.
I have had my car chec...
2010 Nissan Maxima Recalls
Nissan has recalled 2009-2010 Altima and Maxima models because the upper front strut insulators may have been manufactured out of specification, which may cause the strut insulator to crack. If this happens, the strut rod may come out of its mounting position, which could affect vehicle stability and lead to a crash. Dealers will replace both left and right side front strut insulators free of charge.