2008 Nissan Maxima Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Nissan Maxima
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
2008 Nissan Maxima Problems
The AC system may blow warm air due to refrigerant loss caused by a leaking low pressure AC hose. These hoses commonly develop a leak at the hose crimp connection.
2008 Nissan Maxima Questions
I had battery checked and it was fine the next day. The noise didn't happen that next day either. But the following day it returned and has remained. I tried to put my car on cruise control and it jumped off of it and forced me to use the pedal.
when I turn on seat heatgets er during winter I do not feel heat. I generally wear jeans and seat does not feel cold but does not get hot. They worked really good when new but this winter they seemed to of turned for worse. Dealer checked and said they get temp reading of 90 on drivers and 91 on ...