2008 Nissan Maxima Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Nissan Maxima
- My battery died after leaving ignition in on position. After receiving a jump, m
- wondering what spec is for seat heater temperatures when turned on.
- what is the cost to replace timing chains
- My automatic seat adjustment is very slow at time and seems to be grinding.
- why would traction control light be on and flashing
2008 Nissan Maxima Problems
The AC system may blow warm air due to refrigerant loss caused by a leaking low pressure AC hose. These hoses commonly develop a leak at the hose crimp connection.
2008 Nissan Maxima Questions
I had battery checked and it was fine the next day. The noise didn't happen that next day either. But the following day it returned and has remained. I tried to put my car on cruise control and it jumped off of it and forced me to use the pedal.
when I turn on seat heatgets er during winter I do not feel heat. I generally wear jeans and seat does not feel cold but does not get hot. They worked really good when new but this winter they seemed to of turned for worse. Dealer checked and said they get temp reading of 90 on drivers and 91 on ...
The timing chains are making noise while excelerating.